This course helps new presentation hosts and public speakers. Strong presenters rely on both skill and confidence, and this course delivers solid content that encourages growth in both of those areas.
Speakers will learn to:
- Establish rapport
- Implement nervousness management techniques
- Appeal to different learning or listening styles
- Use visual aids to make an impact and command the attention of the audience
- Create a professional presence
- Organize information
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Communication
Session Three: Stop! Check Your Mouth!
- Speaking Characteristics
- Five Good Rules
Session Four: What\'s Your Type? How About Mine?
- The Assessment
- Learning to Type
Session Five: Positive Self-Talk
- Our Thoughts
- Thinking Positive
Session Six: Rapport
- Morning Wrap-Up
- Energizer: Brag It Up
Session Seven: Maximizing Meetings
- Four Areas of Opportunity
- Fifteen Ways to Master a Meeting
- Learning Names
Session Eight: Body Language
Session Nine: Sticky Situations
Session Ten: I Can Just Send an E-mail, Right?
- Advantages of an Oral Presentation
- Oratory Exercise
Session Eleven: Overcoming Nervousness
- About Nervousness
- Mastering Non-verbal Communication
Session Twelve: The Five S\'s
- Five Points for Any Presentation
- Preparing with the Five-S Pattern
Session Thirteen: Start Writing!
- Following the Opening Statement
- Transitioning to the Body
- Think Fast!
Session Fourteen: Audience Profile
- Energizer: Creative Compliments
Session Fifteen: Your Speaking Voice
- Parts of Your Message
- Vocal Variety
- Mastering Your Material
Session Sixteen: Add Punch to Your Presentation
Session Seventeen: Your Presentation