eBSI's Secret Weapon - Learnupon.com
eBSI's Secret Weapon - Learnupon.com
The key to every successful e-learning implementation and every successful online course is the LMS or Learning Management System that delivers it. During the 21 years we have been working in online learning we have used many systems as we sought to offer the most user-friendly experience for our students and corporate clients. In 2014 we started working with Learnupon.com and have deepened our relationship with them every year since as their Corporate Learning oriented Learning Management System proved time and time again to be the best fit for ours and our clients' online learning operations.
eBSI CEO Thomas Smith with Learnupon CEO Brendan Dowd as eBSI joined the first 100 clients of Learnupon.
The core ethos of LearnUpon is to provide the most simplified online learning experience – so the learner concentrates on content and learning as is the key to successful e-learning.
LearnUpon was honoured with a number of awards at the Brandon Hall Awards 2019:
Gold for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Compliance Training Silver for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology Silver for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training Bronze for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for SMBs
- Course Creation is easy with a wide variety of content options available to build courses using Audio, Video, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF as well as industry standard course content packages in SCORM 1.2 and xAPI (Tin Can).
- One can integrate Learnupon with HR, CRM, Sales and Marketing Systems by using either an API, Single Sign, Two-Way API, Webhooks, Salesforce or Webinar integrations.
- Learnupon supports a powerful Assessment, Examination and Certification System which allows for the implementation of certification or recertification programs. There are multiple question types available along with submission of written assessments which allow for a broad range of assessment possibilities. Certificates can be customized to the clients brand and look and feel.
- Webinars and Instructor Led Training can also be incorporated into the Learnupon system allowing for full flexibility for clients. Our system has full timezone and iCal support allowing training events to be organized anywhere in the world.
- Our powerful groups functionality allows clients to segregate users according to job role or control groups which can have a manager and specific reporting functionality for each group. Its possible to pre-assign specific courses to each group and monitor group members progress on those pre-assigned courses. One can also use group function to allow open access to a specific catalog of courses which can be selected by group members freely. Just tell us your use case and we will tell you how we can meet it!
The Learnupon user interface is fully responsive allowing the best presentation of courses on all devices whether they be desktop, laptop, tablet iPad or mobile. Our courses are deployed in HTML5 AND Flash to allow access from older browsers and we have a custom app for iOS and Android to allow for easier access to courses.
The Learnupon reporting system allows for multiple types of reports to be run on users, groups and courses allowing course administrators and managers or instructors to stay on top of course and user progress. More in-depth reports can be exported into Excel allowing for powerful data analysis.
The Learnupon learning management system is secure and stable with 99.99% uptime. Clients data is backed up multiple times daily. System security is tested regularly to ensure its integrity. User sessions are encrypted. The system is designed to be scalable for clients with 50 to over 5000 users. Clients with several hundred thousand users use our system every day with tens of thousands of course completions a day.
Learnupon offers Industry Leading Uptime offering reliability and dependability to our clients. Modern web application practices and the use of a global Content Delivery Network (CDN) ensure course content is always close to your learners, wherever they may be. LearnUpon’s infrastructure is constantly monitored and can automatically scale as demand arises.
We can offer the learning management system in a number of languages although our content is currently only in English.
Data privacy is taken very seriously and our LMS is fully GDPR compliant.
Learners can access courses on PC, MAC, iPAD, iPhone and any Android device and their experience is fully responsive.
Superlative Customer Support
- Finally a key success factor in our client deployments is our multi-award winning customer support with all support requests being responded to within a few short hours of receipt and most issues resolved for users within 24 hours. Our support team is based in multiple regions allowing true 24/7 customer support. So don’t worry – we’ve got your back!