The eBSI Export Academy was established by a group of highly motivated International Trade Practitioners who had previously been heavily involved in traditional International Trade Training with Ireland’s leading private sector export development bodies, the Irish Exporter’s Association and its Academic and Research arm, the Institute of International Trade of Ireland.
In September 2019 Capital Finance International Magazine's Annual Awards results are out and that eBSI was awarded 'Best Online Trade Finance Accredited Courses' Global Winner for 2019 for our suite of Trade Finance e-Learning programs.
The need to provide practical training, networking and support to export practitioners and bankers was identified from an early stage. To meet this need a highly practical and competence based International Trade e-learning programme was developed utilising the latest elearning technology and bringing together highly experienced International Trade Trainers and Practitioners onto one online platform where information and best international practice could be effectively disseminated and benchmarked for the benefit of the global exporting community.
The eBSI draws upon over 60 years of experience in export training and development fostered by the Irish Exporters Association and the Institute of International Trade of Ireland.
Many prominent international trade leaders have benefited from these professional examinations.Mr. Peter Sutherland, former Director General of GATT, graduated through the professional examinations of the Irish Exporters Association.
The Institute of International Trade of Ireland was responsible for the development of research into trade-related issues. Its primary mission was the development of accredited and certified international trade education.
Irish exports and international trade development has advanced at an exceptional pace in the past 50 years.
- Total Irish exports in 1951 were IEP 72.4 million (EUR 91.92 million)
- Total Irish exports in 2007 were EUR 89.2 billion
- Total Irish exports in 2017 were EUR 122 billion
- Total Irish exports in 2019 were EUR 152 billion
This progress in advancing exports has been achieved on the back of sound economic trade development policies together with the fostering of the highest professional standards in all aspects of international trade.
Irish companies hold the specialist skills of international trade in high regard. International trade is seen as the key driver of economic prosperity with exports of goods and services now accounting for almost 90% of Irish Gross Domestic Product.
Since 2002, eBSI Export Academy, has been a leading Online Trade Training Academy based in Ireland and with offices in Boston, USA and with thousands of graduates in over 70 countries around the world.
eBSI Export Academy specialises in the delivery of Certified International Trade and Trade Finance Certification Programs leading to certification from the Institute of Export UK.
eBSI has been training corporates and banks since 2002 including regular collaborations with the major International Finance Institutions.
You can enrol here to gain instant access to our online training.
Apart from your instant access to the training portal here, participants of our full certification programs will be given access to our online campus where discussion forums and a learning community await them.
Enrolling into certificate programs will also provide you with 1 year's free access to WebPortGlobal an advanced International Trade business development network worth $363 for one year access.
Thanks to our strategic relationship with Learnupon.com, Ireland's leading e-learning portal system we have been able to optimise our content and processes to work best with this Award Winning e-learning platform.
Solutions for Groups and Organisations
We have a number of effective solutions available for organisations seeking cost effective online CPD training for staff:
- Catalogue Access to part or all of our training catalogue for groups of employees from an organisation - This involves the group enrolment of staff onto our main training portal wherein staff can get access to either all courses or selected catalogues of courses as determined by their L&D or Training Managers. This provides unlimited access to the courses and allows the individual learner to prioritise their learning as they deem fit. This is a highly cost effective solution as it neither requires separate infrastructure nor custom courses and can be set up very very quickly.
- Group enrolments on specific or customised certificate programs - This allows the organisation to enrol a group of participants onto selected certificate programs offered by eBSI or for the L&D or Training manager to pre-select a curriculum for staff or specific roles which will then lead to a corporate certificate co-validated by eBSI Export Academy.
- Establishment of an internal corporate online learning portal - This involves the organisation working with eBSI to establish an internal corporate university or training tool which can incorporate both courses licensed from eBSI's catalogue, existing training materials from the organisation, and scheduled webinars as deemed required by the L&D/Training manager. This is a longer term solution which can be set-up as soon as within a week, but is for longer term contracts of over 1 year.
- Custom course creation - Here we work with L&D/Training managers to create custom content for the organisation which can either be hosted by eBSI or on the client's own server. We can offer a quick turnaround on such projects but currently have all our resources focused on expanding our internal course catalogues.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs by contacting Thomas Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website chat options most convenient to you.