The e-Business and Internet Marketing Module has been developed to provide a solid practical understanding of the key areas of e-Business and Internet Marketing and to provide knowledge of the tools, resources and procedures which can be applied no matter the sector in which participants are working.
To this end the course covers:
- Introduction to e-Business and Internet Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- eMail Marketing
- Media Buying
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Bookmarking
- Mobile Marketing
- Video Production
- Video Marketing
Course units are developed to be both visually appealing and interactive.
Further reading resources are provided in each learning unit to further develop the course material and can be downloaded and printed for offline use.
At the end of each learning unit you will be presented with a test on the content of the unit. This will ensure content acquisition and understanding and contributes to the student’s transcript of studies as they progress.
Other elements of the training program which have been developed to support the learner’s progress include:
- Discussion Forums support to provide participants with a channel to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Course Tutor email system for those requiring direct access to their tutor
- Ability to review course assessment results and to retry course assessments to improve scores. Every test you take, however is different as you will be presented with a random selection of questions based on the unit you have covered.
- Downloadable printable summary of the learning unit to read offline.