Not sure how to start your own import/export agency? We can help
We won’t just help you get started; in fact, we’ll help you become an expert in international trade. Would you like to…
- Gain the knowledge and practical skills you need to succeed in the import/export business?
- Learn from international trade experts from around the world?
- Increase your value to current or potential employers?
- Have access to better career opportunities?
- Be able to study at your own pace, and in the comfort of your own home?
Is that a resounding “Yes!” we hear? Then you’ve come to the right place
The electronic Business School International, or eBSI for short, was established by international trade practitioners just like you.
We understand that for some people, achieving international trade accreditation and certification may be hindered by geographic or physical restriction or location. This is why we’ve developed the International Trade Specialist (ITS) Accreditation Program.
What is the ITS Program?
The ITS Accreditation Program is a distance e-learning course delivered worldwide from Ireland, a leading country in export. No matter where you are in the world, you can learn from internationally recognized experts, without ever having to leave your home.
Why should I take it?We’re glad you asked. What does the ITS Program have to offer?
Expertise. You will learn everything you need to know about international trade, including contracts and Incoterms, document preparation, customs clearance, packing, warehousing, transport, trade finance, eBusiness, and much, much more.
Flexibility.You have the option to enroll in the entire ITS Program, or take only the modules that are specific to your needs.
Time. Got a hectic work schedule? Got kids to take care of? No problem. What’s great about this course is that you can study on your own schedule. You can take it on a part-time basis, and still work or look after the children full-time
Convenience. The lessons are delivered straight to your PC. Live sessions are held online. You can even attend in your pyjamas, if you’d like. And if you happen to miss a session, you can always view the transcript, so you don’t really miss out on anything.
Savings. Taking the ITS Program means that your commute expense amounts to zero. The course itself is also more affordable and takes less time to complete than a traditional degree program. And while there are other sources that offer training for little or no cost, they lack the depth to teach actual expertise.
Connections. Join in on discussions with fellow students, alumni, and consultants on our online campus. After you graduate, you will become part of an elite global alumni network that continues to share knowledge as well as trade and employment opportunities. You may also receive career placement assistance.
Recognition. Should you finish the entire ITS Program, you will be awarded the International Trade Specialist professional designation. How cool is that? This prestigious lifelong designation, which signifies your expertise to colleagues, clients, and employers, can be used on your correspondence, business cards, and CV.
You can become an International Trade Specialist in just 8 to 12 months!
The course is composed of three key advantages that deliver optimal results in the most efficient manner possible:
- Highly specialized focus on directly applicable knowledge
- Accelerated time to expertise
- Minimal cost of expertise
This unique combination sets the ITS Program apart from other training sources, which in turn gives you an edge over your competition.
Time, Money, and Quality
With the ITS Program, you can attain the highest degree of expertise on international trade while getting the most out of your time and money.
Unlike traditional education which can be very expensive and usually takes several years to finish, the ITS Program is much more affordable and can be completed in only 8 to 12 months. And that’s if you study on a part-time basis.
Free government resources and weekend seminars may require very little time to complete, but these sources lack the necessary focus and depth to impart real expertise.
The ITS Program is the only source of international trade training that delivers excellent quality results for the least amount of time and money.
5 More Advantages of the ITS Program
1. A unique learning experience. The ITS Program uses a combination of blended learning and peer-to-peer interaction on an international scale, providing you with a one of a kind training opportunity.
2. You can easily choose your own career path. The skills you learn from the course can be applied to a wide range of business types including internationally trading SME’s, exporting multinationals, trade service providers, manufacturers, shipping and logistics firms, customs brokerages, banks, and export agents.
3. Self-sufficiency. Your own internal expertise in international trade is developed, thus reducing the need to rely on assistance from external resources.
4. Exposure. Because of the cross-functional approach of the program, you get more access to complimentary skill sets than when studying alone. Once you graduate, you gain lifetime membership to the eBSI online campus and TradeProfessional.net wherein you can manage your network and build long-term relationships with other trade professionals.
5. A good reputation. The lifelong International Trade Specialist professional designation gives you the credibility to start your own import/export business. And since it leads to an internationally recognized qualification, you get to take it with you wherever you work.
Bonus: The ITS Program can be used as a stepping stone to get further certifications and qualifications, such as a Diploma in Export Operations from the Institute of International Trade of Ireland, the Advanced Certificate in International Trade and, with further study, a Diploma in International Trade from the Institute of Export UK.
Within you there is true global potential,and the ITS Program helps you realize it.
Did you know?
The eBSI International Trade Specialist Accreditation Program is the leading professional international trade training program. It is accredited by the Institute of International Trade of Ireland and recommended by the Irish Exporters Association, among many others.
After you graduate, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge you need in order to compete and succeed in the fast paced world of international trade.
Many wonderful opportunities are waiting just for you.