Our Finance of International Trade Course provides 16 PDUs towards CDCS Re-Certification for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Accreditation offered by BAFT-IFSA and IFS (Institute of Financial Services).
Our Trade Finance courses were awarded Best Online Trade Finance Accredited Courses Globally by Capital Finance International Magazine in 2019!
Our online certificate program is a great value for money way to prepare for the exams of the CDCS and CITF exams. All our courses are also accredited for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) purposes by the CPD Certification Service of the United Kingdom which confirms they meet international CPD standards.
Completing this course will confer 46 CPD Credits in total towards internationally recognised Continuous Professional Development Requirements within organisations operating this kind of staff development methodology and 16 PDUs towards CDCS and CSDG Recertification.
The Finance of International Trade Course comprises:
- METHODS OF PAYMENT 4 hours
- DOCUMENTARY COLLECTIONS 4 hours
- DOCUMENTARY CREDITS FUNDAMENTALS 5 hours
- MANAGEMENT OF DOCUMENTARY CREDITS 5 hours
- BONDS AND GUARANTEES 5 hours
- SHORT AND MEDIUM TERM FINANCE 5 hours
- FACTORING 4 hours
- EXPORT CREDIT AGENCY FINANCE 4 hours
- STRUCTURED AND COMMODITY TRADE FINANCE 5 hours
- TRADE FINANCE FRAUD IDENTIFICATION AND PREVENTION (5 hours)
TOTAL 46 hours online learning approx.