THIS COURSE IS A COMPONENT OF THE CERTIFIED TRADE FINANCE PROGRAMME
The eBSI Finance of International Trade (FIT) Certificate Programme has been established to provide partcipants with:
• Structured Training in best practice in International Trade Finance
• Access to an International Network of Trade Finance Professionals
• Certification from Institute of Export UK
• Trainees who complete the Finance of International Trade Online Course qualify for 16 PDUs towards CDCS Recertification for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Accreditation offered by BAFT-IFSA and IFS.
• An ongoing infrastructure for professional development, networking
and global trade facilitation.
By taking this course you will complete one of the 10 constituent modules of the Full Finance of International Trade Course.
In this learning unit you will:
Learn about the various methods of payment and the differences between them as used in international trade.
This will be achieved by:
- Outlining a definition of an international sale
- Explaining what a method of payment in international trade is.
- Examining how to receive and effect payment for international contracts of sale.
- Analyzing the various methods of payment in international trade.
- Learning about Collections and the difference between a Clean and Documentary Collection.
1.1 Classification of Methods of Payment
1.2 Criteria for the Choice of a Method of Payment
1.3 Factors Affecting the Importer's and the Exporter's Choice
1.4 Trust and Good Faith
1.5 Bank Services
1.6 Receiving Payment for Bad Debts - Collection Agencies
1.7 Analysis of Methods of Payment
1.8 Other Methods of Payment for Export
1.10 Non-Monetary Methods of Payment
2. PAYMENT BY CHEQUE
3. BANK DRAFT
4. BANK TRANSFER
4.1 Documentary Payment Order
4.2 Documentary Payment Order
5. CLEAN COLLECTION
6. DOCUMENTARY COLLECTION
6.1 Documentary Collection
6.2 Documentary Collection
7. COUNTRIES AND PAYMENT TERMS
7.1 Countries and Payment Terms
7.2 Countries and Payment Terms
7.3 Countries and Payment Terms
7.4 Countries and Payment Terms
7.5 Countries and Payment Terms
8. BONUS China Systems BPO demo
8.1 BPO Opening Screen
8.2 BPO Background
8.3 BPO Background 2
8.4 BPO Background 3
8.5 What is BPO
9. BPO Process
9.1 BPO Process 1
9.2 BPO Process 2
9.3 BPO Process 3
9.4 BPO Process 4
9.5 BPO Process 5
9.6 BPO Process 6
9.7 BPO Process 7
9.8 BPO Process schematic
9.9 BPO Final
1 – Basic Summary of Methods of Payment
2 – Improving the Availability of Trade Finance during Financial Crises
3 – A Study of International Trade Finance Practices
4 – How Banks Affect Export Patterns
5 – International trade: Cost and efficiency of selected payment instruments
6 – UNCITRAL Model Law on International Credit Transfers
7 – Payment Methods in International Trade
Our Trade Finance courses were awarded Best Online Trade Finance Accredited Courses Globally by Capital Finance International Magazine in 2019! Our trade finance online training offerings are endorsed by the International Finance Corporation for professional development in this area by its issuing and partner banks. Our online certificate program is a great value for money way to prepare for the exams of the CDCS and CITF exams. All our courses are also accredited for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) purposes by the CPD Certification Service of the United Kingdom which confirms they meet international CPD standards