eBSI Wins Global Award as Best Online Trade Finance Accredited Course Provider!
We are delighted to announce that Capital Finance International Magazine's Annual Awards results are out and that eBSI was awarded 'Best Online Trade Finance Accredited Courses' Global Winner for 2019 for our suite of Trade Finance e-Learning programs.
The courses covered under the award are:
- Certificate in Finance of International Trade
- Special Purpose Certificate in Trade Finance Compliance and Fraud Prevention
- Diploma in Trade for Trade Finance Professionals
The CFI.co award selection panel used a wide range of criteria to help it reach informed decisions regarding the awards, lending the critical eye of a collective 170 years of business journalism, corporate leadership and academia to the exhaustive information gathered by the award body’s own research team. Some of the more important factors taken into consideration are as follows:
- Maintenance of the highest standards as an educational institution
- Relevance of curriculum and academic programs
- Transfer of knowledge and thought leadership
- Excellence of the faculty’s research and teaching
- Qualifications of graduates meeting international standards
- Employability of students
- Global network, partnerships, intelligence and perspective
- Strength of nominations
CFI.co, a print journal and online resource reporting on business, economics and finance, recognises that the traditional distinction between emerging and developed markets is now far less meaningful as world economies converge. Headquartered in London, the world’s most multicultural city, CFI.co brings you coverage and analysis of the drivers behind change. Combining the views of leading multilateral and national organisations with thought leadership from some of the world’s top minds – our dedicated editorial team ensure that readers better understand the forces influencing and reshaping the global economy.
CFI.co provides insight into some of the more complex areas of international finance and development issues both in print and online, with a particular emphasis on identifying examples and drivers of economic convergence. By combining our journalistic experience with reports from influential organisations, CFI.co delivers its 152,000 readers and subscribers a unique mix of views and opinions.