Our Finance of International Trade Course is certified by the Institute of Export UK and provides 16 PDUs towards CDCS Re-Certification for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Accreditation offered by BAFT-IFSA and IFS (Institute of Financial Services).
The Finance of International Trade Course comprises:
- METHODS OF PAYMENT 4 hours
- DOCUMENTARY COLLECTIONS 4 hours
- DOCUMENTARY CREDITS FUNDAMENTALS 6 hours
- MANAGEMENT OF DOCUMENTARY CREDITS 6 hours
- BONDS AND GUARANTEES 5 hours
- SHORT AND MEDIUM TERM FINANCE 5 hours
- FACTORING 4 hours
- EXPORT CREDIT AGENCY FINANCE 4 hours
- STRUCTURED AND COMMODITY TRADE FINANCE 5 hours
- TRADE FINANCE FRAUD IDENTIFICATION AND PREVENTION (5 hours)
TOTAL 54 hours online learning approx.
Our Trade Finance courses were awarded Best Online Trade Finance Accredited Courses Globally by Capital Finance International Magazine in 2019! Our trade finance online training offerings are endorsed by the International Finance Corporation for professional development in this area by its issuing and partner banks. Our online certificate program is a great value for money way to prepare for the exams of the CDCS and CITF exams. All our courses are also accredited for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) purposes by the CPD Certification Service of the United Kingdom which confirms they meet international CPD standards