Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the process of influencing the position of a website
in a search engine’s UNPAID results.
In this unit you will:
- Learn about the process involved in preparing and submitting your website to Internet search engines.
This will be achieved by:
- Learning how to prepare your website for search engine submission.
- Analysing search engine strategy.
- Examining the various search engines available on the internet.
Completing this course will confer 5 CPD Credits towards internationally recognised Continuous Professional Development Requirements within organisations operating this kind of staff development methodology.
1.1 What is an Internet Domain?
1.2 Why an Internet Domain?
1.3 Preparing Our Website
1.4 Search Engine Robots
1.5 Recommendations for Search Engines
1.6 Classifying Search Engines
2. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
2.1 Search Engine Strategy
2.2 Types of Search Engine Traffic
2.3 SEO Statistics
2.4 What is MOZ
3. Keyword Research
3.1 Keyword Research – Practical Tutorials
4. SEO Practical Tutorials
5. SOCIAL SIGNALS SEO – PRACTICAL TUTORIALS
1 – A training guide on SEO
2 – SEO Cheat Sheet
3 – SEO Mind Map
4 – Top SEO Resources