In this unit you will:
- Learn about the key principles of e-Business and Internet Marketing with Keyword Research.
This will be achieved by:
- An introduction and examination into the nature and importance of eBusiness in international trade
- Analysing the evolution from the traditional economy into the new digital economy.
- Analysis of the various business models in the e-business marketplace and the features of each.
- Detailing the various advantages and disadvantages of e-business to the potential customer.
- Presenting a basic understanding of the nature and benefits of Internet Marketing
- Understanding the process of Keyword Research and applying it to our business.
Completing this course will confer 3 CPD Credits towards internationally recognised Continuous Professional Development Requirements within organisations operating this kind of staff development methodology.
1.1 The Traditional Economy
1.2 From Traditional to Digital
1.3 EDI – Electronic Data Interchange
1.4 An Opportunity to be Seized
2. E-BUSINESS MODELS
2.1 Types of Business Model
2.2 From e-Business to Business
2.3 Company transitions
2.4 Consumer Requirements
2.5 Customer Loyalty is Key
2.6 From e-Business to Business
2.7 Advantages of e-Business
2.8 Some Advantages to Customers of e-Business
2.9 e-Commerce Transactions
3. eCOMMERCE RISK MANAGEMENT
3.1 Why e-Commerce Needs Rigorous Risk Management
4.1 What is a Software Pirate?
4.2 DOS – Denial of Service attacks
4.3 Identifying Internet Fraud – Case Study
5. THE E-BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
5.1 e-Business Department Structure
5.2 Management Structure
5.3 Customer Service
6. Introduction to Internet Marketing
6.1 Internet Marketing
6.2 Benefits of Internet Marketing
6.3 Potential of Internet Marketing
6.4 Introduction to Internet Marketing – Video Tutorial (2:47)
6.5 What is Internet Marketing ? – Video Tutorial (5:51)
6.6 Why Start Internet Marketing ? – Video Tutorial (10:01)
6.7 Five Elements of an IM Campaign – Practical Tutorials
6.8 Ten IM Tips for Businesses (7:00)
6.9 Ten Proven IM Strategies (7:51)
6.10 IM Case Studies (9:31)
1 – An introduction to Internet Marketing
2 – EU E-Business Guide for SMEs
3 – Electronic Commerce – The Strategic Perspective
4 – A Classification for Business Model Types in Ecommerce