This course will introduce the different facets of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). It will also help participants to identify who their customers really are, analyze the key components of CRM, and understand how it can potentially integrate with their organization.
This course will help you teach participants how to:
- Work through the benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Describe how customer relationship management can provide value for organizations and customers, and more.
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Relationship Management in Your Everyday Life
- What’s in It for Me?
Session Three: What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Different Faces of CRM
- Who is the Customer?
Session Four: Checklist for Success
- Evaluation Metrics
- Privacy Issues
Session Five: Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Determining Function
Session Six: Considerations in Tool Selection
- What’s Your Function in the Field?
- Getting Information In and Out
Session Seven: Strategies for Customer Retention
- Getting More from Your Core
- Customer Scenarios
Session Eight: Building the Future
- Selling CRM
Session Nine: Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- A Broad Look
- A Closer Look
Session Ten: The Development Team
Session Eleven: Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- Customer Profiles
- Customer Life Cycles
- Evaluating and Reviewing CRM
- Recommended Reading List
- Personal Action Plan