A positive work environment is important for both productivity and the emotional health of employees. And everyone within an organization — from employers and leaders to employees — has a responsibility to create an encouraging, progressive, and optimistic atmosphere.
This course will help you understand:
- the tools and mindset they need to develop a positive environment in the workplace.
- recognize what a positive workplace looks like, the key elements needed to create and maintain a positive work environment,
- the importance of working as a team,
- how to deal with workplace problems that may occur,
- and how to make meetings more positive and effective, among other topics.
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: What Does a Positive Environment Look Like?
- Characteristics of a Positive Work Environment
Session Three: What Can I Do?
- As an Employee
- As a Leader
Session Four: Team Player
- Team Member Roles and Responsibilities
Session Five A: Effective Workplace Relationships
- Working Cooperatively
- Managing Conflict
- Preventing Problems
Session Five B: Effective Workplace Relationships
- Dealing with Problems
- Meeting Management
Session Six: Conclusion
- Recommended Reading List
- Personal Action Plan