Collaboration involves people working together to produce a shared goal or result. Working collaboratively ensures greater success.
In order to be successful:
- organizations must learn what collaboration entails and collaborative environment looks like,
- gain an understanding of the advantages and obstacles,
- and how to develop strategies to improve a collaborative work environment.
Session One: Course Overview
- Setting the Stage
- Agenda Review
- Learning Objectives
- Action Plans and Evaluations
Session Two: Being Collaborative
- What is Collaboration?
- Qualities of a Collaborator
Session Three: Elements of Successful Collaboration
- Elements of Collaboration
- Five Elements of a Successful Collaboration
- Collaboration, Teamwork, Cooperation: What is the Difference?
- How to Make Collaboration Work: 6 Predictable Stages
- Morning Wrap-Up
- Energizer: What Did You Learn?
Session Four: Benefits of Collaboration
- What Are the Advantages of Collaboration
- Collaborative Workspace
- Corporate Culture of Collaboration
- Features to Help Create a Collaborative Workspace
Session Five: Common Obstacles
- Five Arguments Against Collaboration
- Tips to Overcome Collaborative Obstacles:
- Rewarding Team Collaboration
Session Six: Technology and Collaboration
- Implementing Technology to Facilitate Collaboration
- Workshop Wrap-Up