In this course, participants will discover that the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships, no matter the size of the company or the type of market.
This course will teach you:
- The benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- How building relationships can help you develop a solid business base.
- How to apply communication techniques to build a contact network.
- The key elements of strong working relationship, how to employ these elements in their working relationships, and more.
- Customer Focused Selling
- Understanding Effort vs. Results
- Considering the Possibilities
- Influences at Work
- Building Customer Connections
- About Dale Carnegie
- Carnegie’s Principles
- Active Listening
- Asking Questions
- Organizing Your Network
- Case Study