Our Trade & Customs Practice is recognised for 16 PDUs for CDCS Recertification and covers key areas of trade, transport, documentation and customs procedures which can be invaluable support for Trade Finance Clients and Operations Staff, namely:
- EXPORT PACKAGING (3 hours)
- INTERNATIONAL MODES OF TRANSPORT (4 hours)
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS (4 hours)
- MARINE TRANSPORT (4 hours)
- EXPORT DOCUMENTATION (5 hours)
- EU CUSTOMS PROCEDURES (7 hours)
- IMPORT PROCEDURES (6 hours)
- US EXPORT CONTROLS FOR EU EXPORTERS (5 hours)
- INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTS (6 hours)
- INCOTERMS 2010 (6 hours)
TOTAL 50+ hours approx online learning.
Both of these programs, apart from being stand alone certificate courses, form the core of the International Trade Specialist Accreditation Program and confer full credit to their corresponding modules in that program. Download Brochure.
Completing this course will confer 45 CPD Credits towards internationally recognised Continuous Professional Development Requirements within organisations operating this kind of staff development methodology.