Diploma in Trade for Trade Finance Professionals - CDCS & CITF Preparation & Recertification
Looking for a convenient and comprehensive training in International Trade and Trade Finance?
The Diploma in Trade for Trade Finance Professionals evolved over the last few years to be an excellent method of providing trade customer facing staff in banks and trade finance practitioners in general with a comprehensive and complete training in essential areas of trade practice and trade finance.What will I cover?
The Diploma covers all the key operational areas of trade finance transactions:
- Introduction to International Trade
- Export Packaging
- International Transport and Logistics
- Marine Transport
- International Modes of Transport
- Export Documentation
- Customs Procedures
- International Contracts
- Incoterms 2020
- International Methods of Payment
- Documentary Collections
- Documentary Credits 1 & 2
- Bonds & Guarantees
- Short and Medium Term Finance
- Structured Trade Finance
- Trade Operations Fraud Prevention
- Trade Finance Fraud Prevention
- Trade Finance Compliance 1 & 2
If you are from an Emerging Market or Unemployed let us know as you may qualify for support grants towards half the cost of your diploma programme.Excellent Way to Prepare for CDCS or CITF exams & Recertification
The courses within our Diploma carry CPD points towards Recertification.