With a robust selection of common business tools and the flexibility to suit the needs of most organizations, Office 365 is increasingly used in many organizations.
In this topic, you will learn:
- What Office 365 is
- What is included in Office 365
- What the requirement for Office 365 are
- Answers to frequently asked questions
TOPIC A: About Office 365
- What is Office 365?
- What is Included in Office 365?
- What are the Requirements to Use Office 365?
- Frequently Asked Questions
TOPIC B: Navigating Your Account
- Log into Office 365
- Navigate the Office 365 Landing Page
- Update your Profile
- Log Out of Office 365
- Activity 1-2 Navigating Your Account
TOPIC C: Finding Help and Changing Settings
- Search for Help
- View Settings
- Change your Password
- Change your Language
- Activity 1-3 Finding Help and Change Account Settings
TOPIC D: Using Desktop Apps with Office 365
- Download and Install Office 365 Software
- Signing into Office 365 from Office 2016
- Activity 1-4 Download and Install Office
- Lesson Lab 1-1
- Course Completion